The EMERG Plenary assembly will be held via videoconference from Palestine on 23 June 2020, chaired by MTIT, EMERG Chair 2020. Due to COVD-19 emergency, it was not possible to organise a physical meeting as planned at the Contact network in Frankfurt.
According to the EMERG Charter the Plenary’s tasks are:
- Appointing the Chair 2021;
- Appointing the members of the Permanent Secretariat;
- Establishing Expert Working Groups and appointing their Chair or co-chairs.
- Approving the Work-plan;
- Approving the Annual Report and the Benchmark Report of the previous year and decide on their publication on the EMERG Website;
- Granting membership and/or observer status to candidates;
- Adopting and amend the EMERG Charter;
- Adopting and amend its own rules of procedure, as well as those of the Contact Network and the Permanent Secretariat;
- Discussing regulatory issues and proposals emerging from the benchmarking or working group activities with a view to approximation
A public version of the Agenda will be published in due course.