http://www.emergonline.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/emrg_logo-1-e1506018169510.png 0 0 Paola Calestani http://www.emergonline.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/emrg_logo-1-e1506018169510.png Paola Calestani2020-06-16 09:36:132020-06-16 09:40:26EMERG Plenary Assembly 2020, chaired by MTIT Palestine, Videoconference 23.06.2020
The EMERG Plenary assembly will be held via videoconference from Palestine on 23 June 2020, chaired by MTIT, EMERG Chair 2020. Due to COVD-19 emergency, it was not possible to organise a physical meeting as planned at the Contact network in Frankfurt.
According to the EMERG Charter the Plenary’s tasks are:
- Appointing the Chair 2021;
- Appointing the members of the Permanent Secretariat;
- Establishing Expert Working Groups and appointing their Chair or co-chairs.
- Approving the Work-plan;
- Approving the Annual Report and the Benchmark Report of the previous year and decide on their publication on the EMERG Website;
- Granting membership and/or observer status to candidates;
- Adopting and amend the EMERG Charter;
- Adopting and amend its own rules of procedure, as well as those of the Contact Network and the Permanent Secretariat;
- Discussing regulatory issues and proposals emerging from the benchmarking or working group activities with a view to approximation
A public version of the Agenda will be published in due course.